Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So Many Blogs, So Little Time

The last few days have been very busy.  I have at least 5 blog entries that are swimming in my head.  The kids are all still asleep on this dark and rainy morning, so I think that I will make an attempt to get a few of them done right quick... 

At any given moment, my little niece is going to decide to be born (we think), so if I fall off of the face of the world for a while... I will be in aunt-land.  Smelling that newborn smell, swaddling little Chloe Grace, holding a sleeping baby on my chest... Oh!  I can just hardly wait!  

For now, I must blog a bit, pack a bag to get ready to jet when I get the call that she infact has decided to come, and unpack another box or two.  (Yes, that project is still underway.)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations, auntie! Enjoy yourself. Can't wait to see pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails