Saturday, May 31, 2008

31 Thank Yous

For My Man...

May 1 - Thank you for watching the kids so I could spend time with my girlfriends.
May 2 - Thank you for coming to unlock the van when I locked my keys inside.
May 3 - Thank you for watching the kids while I had a garage sale. (I know that you think I am crazy for trying to make a little money off of our junk.)
May 4 - Thank you for painting our bedroom.
May 5 - Thank you for working an 18-hour day. You are the hardest worker I know.
May 6 - Thank you for calling to check on me today just because you knew that I had not slept much last night and had a lot to do today.
May 7 - Thank you for working until 4am for our family.
May 8 - Thank you for taking me away to New Orleans for the weekend.
May 9 - Thank you for bringing me breakfast in the hotel room.
May 10 - Thank you for telling me that my eyes looked pretty before our date tonight.
May 11 - Thank you for making my 12th Mother's Day special and very memorable.
May 12 - Thank you for fixing my computer when I need you to. (Especially when you don't mention the "help menu".)
May 13 - Thank you for never missing an Awards Day for our kids. You make us know that we are a priority to you!
May 14 - Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder when I am hurting.
May 15 - Thank you for coaching our little boy's baseball team for 7 seasons straight. You are the best daddy!
May 16 - Thank you for making my coffee - perfectly - almost every morning.
May 17 - Thank you for painting all day long!
May 18 - Thank you for filling my van with gas tonight knowing that I was going to Waco in the morning.
May 19 - Thank you for taking time off work to come celebrate my brother's new baby and for staying the night to help me with the kids.
May 20 - Thank you for calling to check on me today.
May 21 - Thank you for buying groceries and cooking dinner for us as we got home from Waco tonight.
May 22 - Thank you for getting up to go to work before the rest of us are even awake - almost every morning.
May 23 - Thank you for having Family Movie Nights. (Even though I always fall asleep, I appreciate them.)
May 24 - Thank you for working on a Saturday... of a holiday weekend... for our family.
May 25 - Thank you for making sure that I have the things that I need.
May 26 - Thank you for loving our daughter well. Today you did the sweetest thing for her. Just because.
May 27 - Thank you for calling to tell our kids goonight every night while we were out of town.
May 28 - Thank you for taking me out to dinner with friends tonight.
May 29 - Thank you for letting me sleep late and for going to get the kids donuts for breakfast.
May 30 - Thank you for buying me roses tonight - just because.
May 31 - Thank you for spending time reading to the kids and playing games with them.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness!!! SO SWEET!!! You INSPIRE me!!! =) I want to do that for Beau!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Love that! We might all be copying your idea ... what a neat thing!

Emily said...

That is one of the most fantastic posts you have done. I agree with Randi...this is a post that many will (should) copy!

Courtney said...

I'll be copying, as well!

Amanda said...

Such a wonderful tribute to a great husband. Thanks for sharing...

Related Posts with Thumbnails