Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The First Three Days of Chloe Grace

Here are a few of the 300 pictures that I took over the last three days.  I'll try to write about it all later.  It was a great experience, and I am so thankful that I got to be part of it. 

~My brother looking at his new baby girl right after she was born~
(I love this picture of him!)
~Adrielle, Coby, & Chloe Grace~
(Yes, she had just given birth... She's beautiful!)
~The first time that Skyler held her new baby sister~
  ~My mom & dad with grandbaby # 7~
~Sisters~
~Cooper's first time to hold Chloe Grace~
(I can't believe that these were "the babies"!  It seems like just yesterday!)
He loved holding her !
~Jack and Cousin Chloe~
(I love how he held her hand!)
~Lovely Little Hands!~
~Two Beautiful Girls~
~Chloe & Me~
~She's Home!~
~Coby & Chloe~
(This is one of my favorite pictures of the week!)
~Skyler checking out her new sister after she arrived home today~
~Her Eyes!~
~Again, those hands!  I can't get enough of them!~
~Sleeping Like A Baby~


5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

She's gorgeous. I just smiled looking at picture after picture - she's such a real little person already, isn't she? What a blessing.

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness Amy, she's beautiful!!! I love her tongue thrusting and her fist in the air. Ugh, pulls at my heart.

Amanda said...

She is beautiful, and big! Wow. I love the picture of her clasping her little hands together. So cute!

Julie said...

She is beautiful.
The pictures of the proud daddy are precious.
And your sister in law - WOW, she does look gorgeous and just gave birth - impressive.

Mama Jeannie said...

Precious beautiful baby girl! She takes my breath away... again! Every child is so precious and uniquely created by our God, aren't they? His love poured out through the life of a newborn is so profound. Chloe Grace God loves you so much. I love you too. God bless you, Gibbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails