Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Baby Shower For Jacob & Emily

Sunday, I helped host a baby shower for my baby sister and her baby Jacob. (Wow! That was a lot of "babies" in that sentence!) We held it at a local chocolate shop (Yes, I said "chocolate shop"!) in a quaint little shopping center, and it was a hit. Emily looked beautiful, the chocolate cake, fruit, & coffee punch was delicious, the decorations were so creative, and the gifts were very thoughtful. It is always fun to shower an expecting mommy and make her feel loved and celebrated!


~ Emily & The Hostesses ~
Adrielle, Sara, Mom, me, Amanda, Cheryl, Randi, & Elizabeth
~ the amazing diaper cake, made by the amazing Randi ~
~ the coffee punch & chocolate cake ~
(In the words of our favorite comedian, Tim Hawkins, they were both "slap yo mama good "!)
~ Baby Buggy for Fruit Dip ~
(very creatively made by Cheryl)
~ my family ~
Emily, Sara, Allie, me, Mom, & Adrielle
~me & my beautiful girl ~
~ my sisters ~
I was even able to get a photo of my dad at the baby shower when arrived to pick up my mom.
I can't wait to meet the little fella that we were all celebrating!  Only about 2 more months until he arrives!  You can be sure that his MiMi and her camera will be there to document the big event.  

2 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Wasn't it a great shower? It blessed me so much that Em was so blessed and loved. Such a pretty shower too in such a pretty place.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That was fun. I could really go for some of that coffee punch right now. You know what I just realized? That's what the coffee drink at QT tastes like ... just not quite as creamy. :) I might be on my way to QT.

Related Posts with Thumbnails