Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Becoming A Mud Cat

Cooper's baseball career has officially begun, and he is on a Blast Ball team named the Mud Cats.  (I know!  It's a cute name!) He was very excited when we told him that we had signed him up to play... and his excitement built when he received his uniform one night not too long ago after bathtime. 


~ closing his eyes waiting to see his surprise ~
~ looking at his very own jersey ~
I am not sure what we are laughing at... Allie or Jack, I think... 
but I love how happy we look in this photo!
He's so happy he got to put it on!
~ Coach Daddy and Coop ~
~ my baseball boy ~
~ Allie got a Mud Cats shirt too ~
~ even Milly is gettin' in on the lovin' ~
No matter how big he is now that he plays baseball, 
he is still mommy's baby!

5 comments:

chelsea rose said...

Too cute, I love the excitement. The pics of the boys together in the their uniforms is very sweet.

Emily said...

Those are some sweet pictures and I love how happy he was to get his uniform.

Mama Jeannie said...

I'm so excited for Cooper!!! This is what he's been dreaming of for so long, isn't it? At least a couple years anyway. hahaha I love that he is still your baby too. Those happy laughing pics were precious!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that he's so excited!

Julie said...

Another group of great shots.
What a perfect name for a little boy's baseball team.

Related Posts with Thumbnails