Friday, April 17, 2009

A Message From Claire

Hi Mommy & Daddy, 

Don't tell MiMi, but I broke into her blog... I thought that it would be fun to send you a little note and a couple of pictures while you are on your getaway and I am here at her house.  

So far, I have had a great morning.  I have played hide and go seek, played outside, watched a Star Wars cartoon (That is crazy stuff, I tell you.), and my favorite - I have played with Allie's "pets" and MiMi's special doll, Polly.


It was fun to talk you on the phone earlier, and I didn't get sad at all when we hung up.  I've been a very happy girl all day.  To tell you the truth, I think that MiMi thinks that I am hilarious!  When I am pretending and talking to myself, I hear her kind of giggling under her breath.  I know, I know... I'm cute!  

I better wrap this up.  We have to go take Allie & Jack to art class.  It's raining like cats and dogs (What does that mean, by the way?), so it may take us a while to get there.  I'll try to send you a message from MiMi's blog again later.  I'll have to see if she'll take some more pictures of me.  I tried reverse psychology on her this morning... acted like I didn't want to take a picture which just made her want to take more of me.  Tricky, huh?  I hope yall have fun!  Don't worry about me.  I am having a lot of fun!

I love you, 
Claire Bear 

7 comments:

Emily said...

Dear claire bear, thank you for your letter. I love seeing what you are up to. I'll love you forever sweet girl. I will call you soon. Tell MiMi thank you for taking such good care of you.

Love,
Mommy

Amanda said...

Cute.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Amy, you're such a great aunt!

krista said...

you are a good aunt. i am sure em loved this :)

Jenny said...

Aunt of the year!

Sara said...

Well,I don't know about aunt the YEAR, but that was very sweet and cute! I even got a little lump in my throat. I'm SURE Em loved it! Y'all have fun!

Mama Jeannie said...

Now that is just about the cutest letter from a little bitty girl to her mommy and daddy I have EVER seen! How thoughtful Aunt Mimi. Gosh I love my kids!

Related Posts with Thumbnails