Friday, April 10, 2009

Today I...

Last year I was tagged with a "Right Now I Am" tag.  Recently, I came across the same type of blog entry again, and I thought that I would bring back the idea here on For What It's Worth and change it up a bit... Instead of only telling you what I am doing Right Now, I am going to tell you about what's going on with me Today in general...


Today I...

Ate: 1 Asiago Cheese bagel & 1/2 Cinnamon Crunch bagel bought yesterday from Panera for breakfast, and 2 bean burritos from Taco Bell for lunch.  As always - I opened them up, scooped out the insides with a spork and ate them, then ate the tortillas.  I have done this ever since I was a kid.  

Felt: happy

Listened:  to James Taylor.  Can I just say that I love him and his acoustic guitar!?!  Before I was a mom I was a nanny, and the kids that I took care of listened to JT's album as they went to sleep for nap time.  Every day.  Sometimes twice a day.  I would listen along on the baby monitor.  I still remember every word and every note of that album.  His music is so comforting.  I also listened to the music in the movie that I took the kids to today.  My favorite songs - Butterfly Fly Away and The Climb.  Really.  I loved them both.  They both made me cry.

Watched:  last night's Survivor episode on DVR with Jack this morning.  (It's gettin' good!)  This afternoon, I took the kids and one of their friends to the opening day of Hannah Montana, The Movie.  It was really good. 

Loved:  the photo that Corey posted on Facebook of himself driving a back-hoe.

Hoped:  that my kids would get along.

Wished: that I could live in my old neighborhood again.

Enjoyed: watching Allie laugh at the movie.

Wondered: if I can handle being away from my kids while I am Mexico next month.

Drank:  (Do I even have to answer this one?)  a Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper from Sonic.

Wanted: to have more time to catch up with friends.  

Looked: for Cooper's shoes.

Tag!  You're it.  
Leave me a message if you take the tag.

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love James too. That was a fun peek into your life today.

Kate said...

I'll take the tag!

Sara said...

Love James Taylor! His is one of the only concerts I've gone to, and I LOVED it!!! I'll do it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails