Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Playing Pitcher

Last Saturday Jack got the chance to play a position that he loves. Pitcher. It is a little more intense of a game for me to watch when he plays this position. A bit more nerve wrecking. But I love it - because he loves it. It is so cute to see him out on the mound taping his leg and twisting the ball as he builds up the nerve to throw the pitch. I just love this little boy so much!




~ the view through the backstop fence ~
~ every single pitch, he blew his cheeks  out as he through the ball ~

2 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

I LOVE this! I love that Jack loves baseball and that he got to pitch. He'll just get better and better throughout the season. I'm amazed at the difference already when looking back over the years since T-ball. He and his 'little' friends are sure growing up fast, aren't they?

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

He's so cute. I used to love it when Eli pitched too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails