Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter '09 - Part 2

We had so much fun being with my extended family the night before Easter that we decided to join them for church on Sunday morning.  My uncle is a Methodist preacher, and we joined him and his congregation for their Easter service.  It was special to spend the morning with family remembering what Jesus did for us to give us a way to get to Heaven.  I cannot even wrap my mind around that kind of love.  


~ all of the cousins after church ~
~ our family ~
This cross made from Easter lillies was so pretty.



After church we went to my aunt and uncle's house for a delicious lunch, more cousin-time for the kids, hours of great conversation and laughing for me, and sports on TV mixed with a nap for Corey.  

~ Great Grandma & Grandad with Allie, Jack, & Cooper ~

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Great pictures! Love the Easter lily cross.

Julie said...

Love the green outfits.

Related Posts with Thumbnails