Monday, April 20, 2009

The Best Thing I've Read Today

There is a blog that I look at sometimes called Soule Mama. It's author, Amanda Soule, is so cool - like the hippie, vintage lovin', baby havin', photographer, great writer that I day dream of being. I don't think that I could ever pull it off, but I like the idea of it... If I was ever able to do one of those "life swap" kind of shows, I would want it to be with someone like her. Anyway, her husband, Soule Papa, guest writes on her blog sometimes. The last thing that he wrote was so sweet. (Check it out here.) It's just the kind of thing that a stay-at-home mom wants to read. (or probably any mom, for that matter) It made me smile... and that is always a good way to start the day.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I loved that! So funny...and relateable!!! =) And SO well written!

Related Posts with Thumbnails