Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Eve

The night before Easter we visited my aunt & uncle's house for dinner and an egg hunt.  They live across the metroplex from where we do, so it is about a 45 minute drive to their house which seems far... but every time that we visit, I wish we did it more often.  They have a very comfortable home and make us feel welcome.  My grandparents and another aunt and her sons were also there, so we got to catch up with a lot of people.  It was very nice to spend time with that part of my family and for the kids to get to have an Easter egg hunt with more kids than just the 3 of them.
~ Allie & her cousin Raylee hunting eggs ~
~ Barefoot Jack, on the hunt ~
~ Cooper showing his Great-Grandad his eggs ~
~ Cooper, Allie, Jack, Jonathan, Raylee, Ryan, 
Ryder, Drew, & Dylan ~
~ my kiddos ~

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you got to see your family for Easter! Looks like a very fun day. And hey, I'm less than 45 minutes drive from you -- come see me sometime!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That looked like fun!

Amy said...

Invite me... I'll be there. Especially if baby-organizing is involved. :)

Mama Jeannie said...

How fun! Wish we could have just been there... without having to make the drive. Glad the kiddos and you and Corey had such a good time.

Mama Jeannie said...

We're only a couple hours away and would love for you to come visit. Let's plan a weekend soon, OK? Love you, Mama

Related Posts with Thumbnails