Monday, June 9, 2008

Because We're Just Crazy Like That...

If you have read my blog for very long, you know that my family is a bit crazy about each other.  We love being a part of each other's lives, and we do what it takes to make that happen as often as we can.  I know that that is unusual... and I know that we are blessed.  It sometimes takes great sacrifice and effort for us to do it... but so far, we have been able to pull it off for most all of our family's special occasions.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures of my favorite people from today.

~Cooper, Allie, & Corey~
~Poppie jumping on the trampoline with Asher~
(How many grandpas would do that?  He's just crazy like that... and we are all really lucky that he is!)
~Allie with her Emmie~
~Happy Asher~
(He & his mommy made yet another trip from Oklahoma to be with us this weekend.  They are just crazy like that... and we really appreciate it!!!)
~Me & Adrielle~
~The newest party guest, Chloe Grace~
(Yes, her parents made the 2 hour trip with this 2+ week old baby!  When Cooper was born, they brought 9 day old Skyler to help welcome him into the world.  They are just crazy like that... and we are so glad!)
~Jack in the balloons~
~Coop with his Sassy~
~Jack & Chloe~
(I love this picture!)
~Sweet Claire~
~The First Official Grandkid Picture Since Chloe~
(Look at the crazy people in the window's reflection.  We all work hard and make fools of ourselves to get gobs of photos of our kids together... We're just crazy like that.)

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love the photo of all the cousins together ... especially because of the nutty grown-ups in the window. Great memory!

Stephanie said...

I loved getting to spend time with your family at the party! You are truly blessed to have such great siblings that are willing to make an effort to have such a special bond. We had a fun time at the party, sorry we missed to after party, maybe next time. Stephanie

Amanda said...

You have a great family. I love to hear how they sacrifice over and over again for one another. They're truly a gift.

Mama Jeannie said...

I agree. We are truly blessed with an incredible family... even if I didn't make the cut on the pics. I'm working through it though. :0)

Amy said...

I know, Mom... there were a few of us that were not photographed too much... Sorry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails