Sunday, June 8, 2008

Party Boy


Today was Cooper's 3rd birthday party.  It was so much fun!  We had it at a local kids' gymnastics place that our family has been a part of for about 9 years.  In all that time, we have never had a party there.  Today, we finally did, and it was great!  Here are some of the things that Cooper enjoyed at his party....

the parachute
jumping on the trampoline
bubbles
jumping into "the pit"
swinging on the triple swing
cake & ice cream
opening gifts
family
more family
another gift when he arrived back home

... and lots of friends!

Cooper is a very blessed and very loved little boy!
Thank you to his family and friends that helped celebrate him and make his day special.  
We are thankful to have each of you involved in his life.


7 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

It was a great party and I loved meeting all your family!

Amanda said...

Looks like a great party! Glad it worked out better than you expected. (Not that you expected it to be bad... , you know what I mean.)

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, Cooper! Your son is just "all boy"!

Shanan & Shannon said...

looks like fun. Is that pool the 6 ft pool? If so, how did you get it home! I bought it, couldn't fit it in the car, and had to return it! Car being a big Tahoe!

Amy said...

Yes, I think that that that is the 6 footer pool. My dad picked it up in his truck. I have bought one before in my mini-van before and just tied it down to the top. (The Wal-Mart guy actually helped me do it.) BTW, congratulations Shanan!

Shanan & Shannon said...

thanks Amy - Shannon suggested tying it to the top so that's what we'll do. i haven't found another little pool I like better ... and we've been looking. I also wanted to tell you that I'm hooked to CF husband...thanks for sharing them!

Amy said...

Yeah, it is a great pool. I had the same one several years ago and have had a few others - this one is the best.

Related Posts with Thumbnails