Monday, June 30, 2008

My Boys

I'm sorry... but these boys are just too cute. And they're MINE! Sometimes that hits me, and I am baffled. How did this happen? Me. A mom! Their mom!!! I just love them so much!

Jack helped us build a shed in the backyard yesterday.  (Yes, I helped build a shed yesterday!  I almost posted all about it because I felt like I had accomplished so much by the end of the day... but I thought that my husband might read it and die from laughing at that idea - I am sure that he does not view my input the same as I do.  ;)  Oh well, I felt like I had accomplished a lot... I was tired enough and hot enough (and grumpy enough, right Honey?) to claim the rights to having built the whole darn thing.)  

Today as I was putting Cooper down for his nap he decided that he needed to be Buzz Lightyear.  Looks hot to me - but he was so happy to be able to sleep in his costume!

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Way to go on the shed!

I'm sweating just looking at Cooper - I mean, Buzz.

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, coop looks totally hot. :-)

WTG on the shed! I would have griped the entire time, too.

Emily said...

I know that it was so hot out there yesterday, but there has to be a little part of you that looks in the backyard and says "look what I built". No?
As for your boys...they are DANG cute!!! I love the Home Depot apron and the Buzz costume.

Julie said...

Brendan saw Cooper in his costume and said, "I wanna be Buzz Lightyear too!"....

Related Posts with Thumbnails