Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just Because

My sister recently had a form of this photo of Corey and me on her blog. (Thanks for the anniversary shout out, Em!) I love this picture, and wanted to put it on my blog as well... just because. It was taken at my sister Emily's and her husband Allan's wedding reception in Palm Springs, California in 2005. It was a beautiful and fun night! I have great memories of that entire trip! Jack and I flew out together, and it was so fun to take him on an airplane ride! (Corey & Allie flew out later.) While we were in California my entire side of the family went to the beach together. It was a cloudy day in January, so there was not much splashing in the ocean going on, but it was still beautiful! I was pregnant with Cooper, and it was one of the best stages of my life so far.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

It's a lovely picture :)

Happy blogoversary!

Elizabeth said...

gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails