Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Happy Birthday - Cooper Style

~opening gifts from the family~
~our incrediboy in his new pjs~
Cooper loved his new race cars - especially the one that was 3 like him.
~his new undies~
(He insisted on wearing the Buzz Lightyear picture in the front.  
Where he could see it.  Of course.)
~all the loot~
Emmie & Claire stopped by with surprise cupcakes.
(Coop was fresh out of his "birthday bath.")
~Jack, Claire, & Allie~
~Cooper & his Emmie~
We had lunch "with Nemo" at the Rainforest  Cafe.
"Cheers"
(Cooper is a big fan of toasting!)
~The Boys~
~the Birthday Boy and me~

In Allie's arms was one of his favorite places to be - 
today and for the last 3 years.
~lovin' the fishies~
After lunch we were going to take Cooper to the cookie store.  He said, "No thanks.  I want gum."  All the way home from the mall, he said, "I can't believe that they had gum!"  "I love my green gum!"  "I can't believe that I got green gum!"
Glad to know that 25 cents can bring him so much happiness!
When we left the mall I asked Cooper what else he wanted to do for his birthday.  He said, "Play and not take a nap."  I'm a pushover.  So in the afternoon/ evening we went to see Horton Hears a Who at the dollar theatre and got snow cones at Bahama Bucks then we came home and played outside.  
~my really big boy~
~my girl~
~the Birthday Boy~

6 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like a good day, even without a nap. I love that he was so excited about his green gum.

gwsas4 said...

What a fun day! I am surprised at how close in age Cooper & Nathan are - I really thought Cooper was much older - by the way you talk about how he talks & he also looks older than Nathan to me. Nathan was born at the end of July. I've wondered about Nathan's talking skills - if he was developing normally. I don't know - I guess every kid is different. :o) Wow - 3! I imagine I will be just as in tears around the end of July! Oh how fast they grow! You're an awesome Mom, Amy!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Looks like a great day. That might be the best 25 cents you ever spent ... cheap happiness. :)

Sara said...

I love, love, LOVE those pictures! Nice cheeks! The undies crack me up! And so do his exclamations about the gum! Funny kid! It DOES sound like a VERY FUN day!!!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous pictures. What a fun day!

Mama Jeannie said...

OK, I've got tears in my eyes, but they haven't spilled over yet. Thank goodness since football kids and their coaches are coming in every few minutes asking where the mini-camp registration is located. I LOVE Cooper's Happy Birthday day!! I love how all of you love each other so much. What great memories you have made... again. :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails