Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tub Time

Cooper is a fan of the bath. These days, he has been coming to me in the middle of the day asking if he can take one. Not so much for cleanliness as for something fun to do. Well, as far as I am concerned getting clean is just about as good as any other summer activity... and based on "the older boy" I have decided that I better get in as many baths with "the little one" as I can while he is still willing. :)

Laying down amidst the toys with just his face peeking out is his favorite thing to do.
Kickin' back and relaxin' in a bath - that's my boy!
He's really into washing his own hair these days.
A shampoo mohawk - much better than the real variety

Topping it off by watching Speed Racer.  
The boy is in heaven!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Amy...on my computer, the final pic of Coop lined perfectly up with his b/w pic on the sidebar. Too cute, sucking on his fingers.

Emily said...

Love these pics! What sweet memories with your boy. He is a cutie!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Somehow I missed this post yesterday. Such cute pictures. I love your comment about getting in a lot of baths while he's young ... I think those of us with older boys understand this all too well! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails