Thursday, June 19, 2008

For The Sake Of Posting...

I've been a bit brain blocked for the last couple of days... I found this on a friend's blog and thought that I'd try it.  (It's early, so I am doing 3 things instead of 5 like her.)

3 Things I'm Diggin' Today:
Cloudy skies and a rainy morning
My new PJs with flamingos on them
One-on-one time with my little one

3 Things I'm Not Diggin' Today:
Uncertainty
A garage full of boxes that I don't want to deal with
A friend that is hurting

Things On My To Do List:
Go through boxes
Clean out my van
Put away my laundry

3 Cars I've Had:
Chevrolet Caprise Classic
Toyota Camry
Honda Odyssey minivan

3 Books I Like:
Redeeming Love
Nineteen Minutes
The Memory Keeper's Daughter

3 Memorable Moments:
10/31 - baby #1
2/4 - baby #2
6/3 - baby #3

Tag... you're it.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for throwing us a bone. I was thinking that you were slowly fading out of the blogosphere (say it ain't so). When all else fails play tag...that is my motto.

Mama Jeannie said...

OK, I'll try to think of some stuff. :0)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Fun post ... and I love your three memorable moments!

Elizabeth said...

thanks for giving me a posting subject today. :-)

Suzanne said...

I just stumbled across your blog and then saw under the cars you've had Chevrolet Caprice Classic. That's not one I see every day. I bet yours wasn't as old as mine though...lol My first car was a 1966 CCC with gray primer paint (someone apparently started to paint it, but didn't quite get there).

I also saw under books you like Redeeming Love. I just read that a month or so ago and LOVED it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails