Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Because She's Eloquent (and I am not)

I have talked several times on my blog about my friend Amanda.  She is a wonderful, wonderful friend... and she is my "sister in sorrow".  She has suffered unimaginable loss, and has been an example to many of a Christian walking through the valley of the shadow of death while keeping her faith in tact. There have been many whose lives have been touched because of her vulnerability and desire to be real.  Her insights can be applied to any type of loss or grief or disappointment or struggle with faith.  She is also an amazing writer.  Today, she posted on her blog her thoughts about National Day of Remembrance for Pregnancy and Infant Loss, and I asked her if I could share them with you.  You will be touched if you visit her blog and read the words that she allowed to spill from her heart.  


Thank you for sharing, Amanda.  You say the things that I think but cannot always put into words.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails