Saturday, October 25, 2008

Number 9

This is what my niece, Claire, wore to Jack's flag-football game on October 11th... 
What a happy announcement and a fun way to share the news 
that she is going to be a big sister!

I had to keep my mouth shut for awhile, but now my sister has posted the news on her blog... so I can share too!  I have another niece or nephew on the way!  This will be the 9th grandbaby on my side of the family.  Those of you that read Emily's blog have known for a few days that she is pregnant, but I wanted to post the news on my blog too.  I am so excited for Emily & Allan!  

Em & Allan - there are so many adventures in store for all of you, and I can't wait to see you turn into a family of 4.  I love you!  

4 comments:

Julie said...

That is such a cute shirt

Emily said...

Thanks for the post. I am so excited I could throw up...oh wait maybe that is just the whole pregnancy thing. I am thrilled to be making you an aunt again.

Mama Jeannie said...

YEA!! I am so excited too! Amy, that is a good pic of Clair-bear in her Big Sister shirt. Emily, you are so darn funny. You haven't really thrown up yet have you? I hope and pray this will be an uneventful, feel-really-good pregnancy, labor, delivery, and post-delivery season for you. Can hardly wait to see that "little cashew".

Sara said...

Yippee! I hope it's twins. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails