Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Photography Idea - A Week In The Life

I came across an idea on Soule Mama's blog that I love.  She mentioned in her "ten things" post an idea that she found online at this website.  I think that it would be fun to try to creatively and purposefully capture things from our family's days every day for a week... and I think it would be fun if you would do it too!  :)  I plan to do this photography project next week (Sunday - Saturday).  Let me know if you want to do it too.  You can do it however you want - one picture a day or many, one post a day or one at the end of the week.  I am still not sure how I want to do it, but I think that it will be fun!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This looks fun! I'm game! We'll see if I make it through the week. LOL

Mama Jeannie said...

Oh, I can't wait to see al you girls' picture stories! I'd love to do it too if I didn't have two really good broken cameras. :0) I think this idea sounds so fun Amy.

Hannah said...

hey! I don't know her, I know several people who do and who have used her but i have not met her. But hear great things about her! What a small world! Dr. Cindy is one of my dearest friends and is a chiropractor in Hurst TX. Thats so fun! I am doing ok, for sure feeling pregnant but I am making it! I am 10 weeks so its moving along! Thanks for asking!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That sounds fun ... I remember when Allie Edwards did it too. I'll join you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails