Saturday, October 4, 2008

Look To The Right

It is 2:20am, and I am doing what all normal, red-blooded Americans are doing at this moment...  Well, maybe not.  


I have been fiddling with my blog settings, and I found a new one that might be cool.  I think.  Maybe.  It is the one over there on the right that says "Followers".  See it?  Okay, so here's the deal... I have not seen it on an actual blog, so I am not sure that I am going to like it, but I think that I might.  So, if you are a "follower" (aka reader, stalker, etc.) of my blog, why don't you click on the link and see what happens?  I think that it is going to make a nifty list with little profile pictures for me.  And what could be better than that, right?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like I'm your first follower...guess that's what happens when your kid wakes you up at the crack and your first thought is to read blogs! :-)

Amanda said...

If you can believe it, I can't find the link to follow you. Can you help me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails