Saturday, October 18, 2008

What A 2-Year-Old Does During The National Anthem

Today we are watching my niece, Claire, while her mom & dad go on a date.  She joined us at Jack's flag-football game this afternoon, and she was so cute during the national anthem!  She was wearing overalls, and when the music came on and she saw everyone put their hands on their chests, she confidentially placed her hand in her little overalls' pocket... like that is the reason that it was sewn to the front of her clothes.  So funny!  I wonder if she wondered where all of our National Anthem Pockets were.  



10 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's adorable!

Jenny said...

She is just too cute- what a funny girl!

Sara said...

I LOVE those pictures! I say that a lot, huh? I love the Texas flag! I really do. I've been missing TX a lot!!! And that close up of Claire's hand in her pocket is just too sweet! =) LYLAS!

Emily said...

Thanks for capturing this funny moment and thanks for keeping Claire this afternoon. I love these pictures! I will steal them off of here I am sure. Hope you have a fun family night.

chariti said...

Once again, you've captured the moment. You're really great at that and have a vision for what's precious.

Charree said...

That is just too cute!

Courtney said...

Too cute.

In regards to your question about Clinton's quilt--it's a Nautica quilt that my mother got about 10 years ago at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I, too, have looked for another because I had intended on putting two twin beds in Clinton's room....but I never found one, so he gets one full size bed. If I come across anything similar in all my web browsing, I'll let you know.

Julie said...

That is just so precious.

Leanna said...

What a great moment to capture. How fun!

Mama Jeannie said...

I love this so much! Claire is so cute, but the moment almost brings tears to my eyes as I see one generation teaching another the importance of patriotism and doing what is right and good. So sweet Amos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails