Monday, October 6, 2008

My Favorite Photos Of The Day

There are so many pictures that I could share tonight as I contemplate the day that I have shared with my friend, but I decided to limit myself to my favorites.  Here is a little peek into the day when Chariti & Casey met their new baby girl.

~ sharing some time in prayer before Baby Krystina arrived ~
~ Chariti playing with her daughter ~
Krystina walks on her toes, and it is so cute!
I love her cute pink dress and petite little legs in this photo.
~ a sweet mommy-moment ~
~ beautiful baby ~

This is the first verse that we contemplated together in our Bible study. Today, I think that my friend was "living in plenty" like the verse says. Chariti, I am so happy that I was able to share in your contentment today!

I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.
I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
Philippians 4: 11 -13

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wonderful pics Amy. :-) You really captured the moment.

Jenny said...

Love the pics!

Mama Jeannie said...

Amy, my sweet girl, what a precious moment you captured; a moment filled with so much love that will last throughout eternity. What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing the scripture about contentment too. A good Word for all of to be sure, but I especially needed that today myself. You are a blessing.

Amanda said...

As usual, beautiful pictures Amy. What a beautiful little girl, and what a wonderful blessing for all of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails