Monday, October 27, 2008

Jack's Jack-O-Lantern

Tonight Allie & I ran some errands.  When we got home I was surprised to see that while we were gone Corey & Jack had carved a pumpkin.  (thus the lack of pictures of the process :) )  Jack has been waiting patiently for a couple of weeks to make his pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern, and finally - tonight was his night!  I must say, "Billy-O" is a cute little pumpkin-head.  Corey gets daddy-points for squeezing this one in during our very hectic week.  xoxoxo


 Corey & Jack with "Billy-O" 

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

so cute! Is that a snaggle tooth? :-)

Amanda said...

Cute Jack-o-Lantern! That reminds me, we have a couple of pumpkins that need carving.

Emily said...

That is a great first jack-o-lantern! I am glad that he got to carve one.

Sara said...

FUN! Corey's a GREAT dad!!! Good thing you could at least take an "after" picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails