Saturday, October 25, 2008

Clara Ann

While we were in Colorado, Corey & I got to meet our newest great-niece, Clara Ann, and she is beautiful!  Her mommy, Sarah, (Gabe's sister) was so brave to travel with a little-bitty only 3 weeks after she was born!  Clara's presence was a blessing to everyone in our family, and she defiantly brought joy to all that saw her.  I joked with Sarah that instead of a great-aunt, I would like to be called an extraordinary-aunt... I guess that that makes Miss Clara my extraordinary-niece.  Hopefully I can take many more pictures of her next week when I see her in Texas.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Glad that Clara Ann could be there to be a light in a dark time. I can't wait to see the pictures you take of her this next week. I am sure they will be fantastic!

Mama Jeannie said...

What a sweet beautiful little girl. She is precious... and extraordinary. :0)

Sara said...

Oh sweet! I'm glad to see a picture of her! I love her name too!!! And you are, indeed, an extraordinary aunt! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails