Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch '08

This morning Cooper and I went to The Pumpkin Patch with his little buddies (and their mommies). The weather was absolutely wonderful, and it was so great to be outside.  I realized today that I have been taking my kids to this pumpkin patch for 10 years!!! When I started taking my little 2-year-old Allie Girl there, it was much more low key and quaint, but it is still a great, fun, cheap, festive place to take the kids.

~ My Little Pumpkin ~
Cooper was on the go almost the entire time that we were there - almost no time for posed shots... but I love this one of him in action.  

~ Cooper & Cousin Claire on the hay ride ~
They kept reassuring each other that they were safe... could the hand hold be any cuter?
~ My Little Buddy ~
~ Playgroup Friends ~
 Coop loved the merry-go-round! 
~ getting ready to go down the bounce house's slide ~
~ the most hilarious picture of the day ~
(He jumped off of the top of the slide instead of sliding!)
~ Cute Cooper ~
Guess who we ran into?  My friend Chariti and her new daughter Krystina (along with the rest of her kids) were at The Pumpkin Patch too.  It was fun to see them together today...
... especially when they cuddled like this!

6 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Looking at these pics was a bittersweet time for me. I miss all of you and so much want to go to the Pumpkin Patch with all of you someday. The last couple photos with your friend Chariti and Krystina made me get tears in my eyes. What a beautiful day you must have had. Lots of smiles and giggles too, huh? I loved the picture of Claire and Cooper holding hands. So sweet.

Julie said...

You take such beautiful pictures - truly a talent!

Amy said...

Aww - Thanks Julie!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that picture of Cooper coming down the slide! Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Great pics.......Coop jumping off the slide is a winner

Jenny said...

OK, Coop's face coming down the slide says it all... too funny! Your boy is just all over the place!

Related Posts with Thumbnails