Tuesday, December 2, 2008

25 DaYs Of ChRiStMaS - Day 1

Christmas time is here!  I am so excited... this is, in fact, the most wonderful time of the year.  I am sure that my blog will be filled with Christmas posts for the next month, but just for fun I have decided to accept my friend Stacy's bloggy challenge.  She is going to blog daily from December 1 - 25 about what her family has done to celebrate the season that day.  I think that it sounds fun, and I am hoping to join her.  Although, I am getting started a day late - I hope that that doesn't say anything about my future in this bloggy challenge.  So here we go... 


Day 1  - Decorating The Tree & Santa Hats (posted a day late):

We always decorate our tree as soon after Thanksgiving as possible, and this year was no different.  A day or two ago, we put on our traditional Santa hats (we all have one) and let the decorating begin!

Jack was obviously very excited that Christmas time is here!  
~ cool photo by Elf Allie ~
~ Cooper & Allie helping fluff the branches ~
(This is no ones favorite part of the tree assembly process, but mixed with a little James Taylor Christmas music, it wasn't too bad.)


It's not too late to join the fun.  If you decide to participate in this challenge, leave me a comment here, so I can watch what your family does in December too!

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that you wear Santa hats!

Sara said...

I LOVE it! Great pictures! And I hate the fluffing part too - but I suppose it's worth it. =) I feel so overwhelmed by my house in general that I haven't tackled any decorating yet, but you're inspiring me. Maybe I'll go buy our tree tomorrow. =)

Stacy said...

So fun to share stuff! Thanks for playing along! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails