Monday, December 8, 2008

Cousin Time

You know I couldn't let a whole weekend go by without taking some pictures...

I thought about taking my camera on my weekend away but decided to take a break from thinking about documenting anything.  However... when I got home, the kids were just too cute playing with their cousins, and I just had to snap a few pictures of that.  I am so thankful for the relationships that my kids have with all of their cousins.  We are very blessed!


~ Allie & Chloe ~
~ Jack ~
~ Cooper & Skyler ~

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm very grateful for all of their relationships too! It could hardly be any better (except for the hate part of their love/hate relationships =))! I love that Cooper thinks that Skyler is so cool because she's "like a guy"! Funny!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails