Monday, December 15, 2008

My Shameless Plea

Today my friend, Amanda, was contacted and asked to read the Duggar family's new book, The Duggars: 20 And Counting!, and review it on her blog... and I am so jealous!  (and really happy for her)   I love the Duggars.  My family has watched all of their documentaries several times, and we Tivo their new Monday night series as well.  Each week while the guys in our family watch Monday Night Football, the girls watch Little People Big World, Jon & Kate Plus 8, and 17 Kids and Counting (or some combination of those shows).  We love all of the Monday night TLC families! 


So, Simon and Schuster - just in case you are looking for any more loyal fans and lovers of the Duggars... Here I am!  You found me!  I'll read your book and review it on my blog too!  

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good gracious, woman! Who knew you could be such a beggar? :) Bravo! I hope they send you the book to review, but if not, I promise I'll share.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Shameless. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails