Thursday, December 11, 2008

25 DaYs Of ChRiStMaS - Day 10

Day 10 - Nativity
the reason for the season
A few posts ago, I mentioned how I love Willow Tree figurines.  I have several nativities, and I adore the one that I have made by Willow Tree.  It took me a few years to collect all of the pieces (and I think that there might even be a few more that I don't have), and I love them all.  I have even left Jesus, Mary, & Joseph out all year long before... I think that a little bit of Christmas every day of the year is a great idea!

Last year's posts about my family's nativities can be found herehere, here, and  here


2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

You have beautiful Nativity sets! I love the Jim Shore one ... it's gorgeous. We only have one (a stuffed one) but I just ordered the Little People one ... I love to have Nativity sets that the kids can touch and play with. One day I'll have a lovely grown-up one though!

Elizabeth said...

I have started collecting the willow tree nativity as well. It's so beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails