Thursday, December 18, 2008

Here's Hoping...

I recently wrote about my new decision to start a new collection.  (in this post)  I have always liked Fiestaware, but I have never been brave enough to commit to having my dishes be such crazy colors.  When I was contemplating, a couple of weeks ago, having a mid-life crisis my friends jokingly said that I should get a tattoo or run away to Mexico... but I think that I will collect crazy colored dishes instead.  


Today my friend, Randi, told me about a bloggy give-away that involved my new hobby.  (Really new - I only have one cup so far.)  Through Ravings Of A Mad Housewife's blog I found out that Homer Laughlin China Company is giving away Four 4-Piece place settings on Christmas Eve, and I am hoping - really, really hoping - that I will win them!!!

I have entered the contest once already, but by telling you all about these beautiful dishes and the blog that I read about the contest on, I will be entered into the contest 3 more times.  Wish me luck! 

4 comments:

Julie said...

Sure hope Corey reads your post; he could so score by getting you some of these. :)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I really hope you win!!!

Jenny said...

Good luck! I think you picked up a great hobby!

Mama Jeannie said...

I have always loved these dishes too Amy. Maybe I'll enter the contest myself. OK, if I win I'll give you the dishes... this time.
:0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails