Thursday, December 18, 2008

25 DaYs Of ChRiStMaS - Day 18

Day 18 - Christmas Parties

Today was the last day of school for the big kids before Christmas break (Hallelujah!) which means that it was also party day. In addition to their school parties, Cooper's Playgroup had a Christmas party, so today was FULL of Christmas celebrations.

~ Cooper at his Playgroup's PJ Party ~
He as SO excited to get to have a party "like the big kids" and even more excited to wear his pajamas to the party.
~ Cheryl & Randi's Cute Christmas Snacks ~
Emily & I brought tasty snacks too, but they were not as Christmassy looking as theses.

~ Playgroup Friends ~
I did not have much luck getting a good group shot, but here are our friends that we have played with every other week for the last year and a half. We love them!
The kids exchanged books, and Cooper was very excited with the Curious George book that he received.

Cooper is very lucky to get to spend lots of special time with his cousin, Claire.


~ Randi & Luke after the book exchange ~

~ Lila ~

~ The Farmer Boys ~

After Cooper's party, I made a mad dash to Jack's school to help with his class party.
Here he is with his friend, Jack. They have been buddies since they were infants.

No school party would be complete without pizza.


Allie had a party too, but I was not around for that one. (And I don't think that my camera would have been welcome if I had been.) 3 parties in one day with all the gifts and activities and food that goes along with them kept me on my toes all day, but now we are all officially on Christmas break, and I am so excited to just relax with my kiddos and enjoy our time together as we finish up our shopping, squeeze in a few more holiday activities, and have lots of family time at home before the big day. I love Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love our little playgroup ... so glad you started it! Looks like you had a super full, but fun, day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails