Wednesday, December 3, 2008

25 DaYs Of ChRiStMaS - Day 3

Day 3 - Christmas Music

We love Christmas music in our familly! In December you can find some sort of carol playing in our home and in our car much of the time. This year we got a new Christmas CD. I listened to it this morning as I was (still) decorating for Christmas, and I love it! It is Amy Grant's new CD - The Christmas Collection. We have a couple of her other Christmas albums, and this one is great just like the others. It is a compilation of songs from her other Christmas CDs plus 4 new songs.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I NEED more Christmas CDs. I just heard a new Christmas song from Faith Hill's CD and it was FANTASTIC!!! I left you a message about it.

Sara said...

Sad! I was going to get that for you for your birthday. =) Oh well, I'm glad it's good. =)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I need that ... I love her Christmas CD's.

Stacy said...

Oh I love that CD too. Great purchase for the season!

Mama Jeannie said...

Hmmmm... I'll have to give it a look-see. Thanks for the suggestion Amos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails