Tuesday, December 2, 2008

25 DaYs Of ChRiStMaS - Day 2

Day 2 - Visiting A Christmassy Mall 
(and yes Virginia, that is how you spell "Christmassy")

Today Cooper & I visited a local mall with our playgroup.  This mall goes all out for Christmas!  First we all went to Story Time With Santa then to eat lunch in the food court.  After that, some of our playgroup buddies had to go home, but my sister and niece, Emily & Claire, and Cooper & I stayed at the mall for more fun.  We went to 2 puppet shows, visited the SPCA puppies,  put money in the dancing Salvation Army man's bucket a couple of times, got a cookie, took Christmassy photos (of course), and made a flying trip through Gap Kids (where I got Cooper the adorable hat that he is wearing in some of the pictures below - on clearance for $3... yes, I am a cheapskate).  There was so much more to do, but we ran out of time... Hopefully, we can go back with the big kids this season.

~ Cooper & me ~
Oh! How I love him!
~ Claire & Emily ~
~ Christmas Cousins ~

~ Story Time With Santa ~

~ the Scrooge puppet show ~
~ the marionette puppet show ~
~ Cooper & Claire watching the puppets intently ~
What's a trip to the mall without the fun activity of pushing the elevator buttons?
These days, Cooper always wants to make some sort of face for pictures - a silly face, a mad face, a super-hero face, a happy face.  Here were today's faces:
~ Silly Boy! ~
And now - here's something to celebrate. I am finally caught up on my blog... 4 posts later.
 Whewww.  
Happy December!!!

6 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

So fun! We want to go back and catch some of the other festivities!

amy said...

I was wondering what happened to your bloggy self! I'm so happy to have good reading material again. :)

Sara said...

Lovin' those pictures too! What a fun day!!! I want to be there!=)

Sara said...

And I'm shocked that that's how you spell "Christmassy"! =)

Stacy said...

Love the hat! Cute cousin pictures. They are adorable!

Corey Powell said...

Unauthorized purchase.

Related Posts with Thumbnails