Saturday, December 6, 2008

25 DaYs Of ChRiStMaS - Day 6

Day 6 - Shopping

This weekend Corey & I are Christmas shopping. I am the kind of person that collects bargains all year long to give as Christmas gifts, but there are always a few things left to get in December... and I love that! I like the atmosphere of the mall at Christmas time... or even more than that, I love shopping on a crisp, sunny day at an outdoor shopping center. I love hearing Christmas carols playing and seeing the Christmas lights and the Christmas trees and feeling the hustle and the bustle in the air while shopping just before Christmas. I love making my list of loved ones that I want to buy for and checking things off of my to-do list as I find special gifts for each one. Thankfully, Corey enjoys going with me - especially when we are shopping for our kids, and it is always a special time to spend together.

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I'm glad you're having fun!

amy said...

My idea of a relaxing weekend is to NOT shop!! I'm glad you could have a relaxing weekend AND get some shopping done. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails