Saturday, December 27, 2008

My New T-Shirt

Can I just tell you that this shirt that I received for Christmas makes me really happy?  

On my side of the family, the grown-kids draw names to see who will buy gifts for whom.  My brother-in-law, Allan, drew my name, and he - evidently - had the perfect gift idea for me.  This t-shirt says Forks, WA (the setting of the Twilight series), and the tag line says, "making it sprinkle so you won't sparkle".  Hilarious!  And perfect!  I love it that he knows enough about me to know that I would love a shirt just like this!  Thanks Allan!  

8 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Thanks for the explanation ... I had no idea why that shirt was a good choice. Perfect for you!

Jenny said...

LOVE it!

Elizabeth said...

So perfect - really!

Julie said...

Great shirt.

Emily said...

I think it is a great shirt too. I love that Allan was able to figure this gift out on his own. It was so funny how adamant he was about getting it for you. Glad that you really liked it!

amy said...

I'm glad you explained this too... those of us anti-vampire friends didn't quite "get it". :)

Stacy said...

That's great. I just started reading it last night! Great book!

Emily said...

You have been home for like three hours why haven't you blogged yet? Slacker!

Related Posts with Thumbnails