Thursday, December 20, 2007

Another Niece!

Chloe Grace. I just love that name! I got the call today that the baby that my brother and his wife are expecting is a girl! I am so excited! Either way would have been fine, but I am thrilled that my niece, Skyler, gets to have a sister. We should have known. All of the nieces & nephews in my family have alternated girl, boy, girl, boy, etc. We were due a girl. It's kind of funny for my brother though... all of his siblings are girls and now all of his kids are too. Do you have the "girl thing" down yet, Coby?

Happy Baby-Day Coby & Adrielle! I am so happy for your little family. I love you all so much, and I can't wait to get my hands on little Chloe Grace!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How fun - and crazy that it really alternates like that. You all should keep having kids till you break the chain. :)

Adrielle said...

Thanks, Amy!! I'm going to try to download the video of the sono to my blog post/announcement. Wish me luck!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails