Sunday, December 23, 2007

Mission Accomplished

We did it! The gifts are officially wrapped. A load has been lifted off of my shoulders. It makes it feel so much more exciting and festive to have the presents under the tree. Cooper was asleep when we brought them all downstairs, but Corey & I cannot wait to see his face when he sees them tomorrow. It is so fun being parents!

The best gift of all ~
Since Jack was little bitty he would always set up nativity scenes with everyone looking at Baby Jesus (as opposed to the face-forward approach that I take in nativity set-up). Sometimes I will walk by my grown-up sets and see them changed to "his way", and it just makes me smile. I guess it really does make sense. Everyone was probably looking at the baby in the manger that night... not posing for a photo like I set it up.

And can I just say how much I love Little People? This nativity is a Little People (by Fisher Price) one, and it is one of my favorite things about my Christmas decor. I will set it out when my kids are 25 years old... and older.

Now, on to grocery list making, grocery shopping, cooking and baking. Nothing like last minute, huh?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails