Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Me? A Drama Queen?!?

Someone once said that I was dramatic. I view myself as anything but dramatic. I mean, I am quite certain that I my gasping while my husband is driving (sucking all the air out of the car... as he would say) has prohibited several wrecks that would have certainly happened had I not, and I am sure that my children would have fallen to their deaths many times over if I had not been there to scream as if they already had. But beyond that... Me? Dramatic?

Now sarcastic. I'll give you that one. I am that. That is me. I am sarcastic.

So, truly prople, I did not almost lose a finger in my wreath hanging experience last night. It felt like it... for like 30 seconds... maybe a minute, but I was quickly okay... just a bit sore.

Now, I am off to get a drink of water... before I absolutely DIE of thirst.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT YOU SHOULD WEAR A DUAL CROWN FOR SARCASM AND DRAMA. YOU are A DRAMA QUEEN, GO AHEAD AND WRAP YOUR MIND AROUND THAT AND CLAIM IT SISTA.

Emily said...

Oh yeah, I didn't really think that you almost lost a finger and I am quite sure that you are not dying anytime soon, at least of thirst- ha

Amy said...

Okay. Whatever. Maybe a little, tiny drama princess... ;)

Mama Jeannie said...

I guess I'll have to agree with you on that Amos. I've never thought of you as a "Drama Queen" and I am all about sucking all the air out of a car rather than plummeting to the bottom of a mountain or running headlong into oncoming traffic. I think wearing seatbelts are important and little kids do not need to be up on top of houses or grain elevators either. God forbid that any of them eat crickets in my presence. I know your pain about being accused... 'Drama Queen'? Give me a break!

Emily said...

so mom is also a drama queen in denial

Related Posts with Thumbnails