Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ode To Flip Flops

It's MY Day! Happy Birthday to ME! So, in honor of myself, today's ornament-of-the-day is the one that Corey gave me last year... FLIP FLOPS! I LOVE flip flops. Adore them. They are the next best thing to being barefoot... which IS the best thing.

So here's to a day of flip flop wearing...
And hey, while I am making birthay wishes... Here's to a baby (that has been extraordinarily fussy today) finding his way back to his happy self, to big kids finishing their homework as soon as possible, to many smiles and happy children as I try to take a Christmas card photo, and to kids getting along and not fighting...
I can dream, can't I?

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday, my friend...Hoping all your wishes come true!

Elizabeth said...

happy birthday sweet girl! Can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! And Amen to the love of flip flops. I hope that your day gets better and that your kids behave.

Jenny said...

YEAH! Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Amy... Happy Birthday to you!
I saw a Starbucks coffee cup ornament and thought of you this morning. You need to add that one to your collection!

Amy said...

Thanks!

Oooh! I saw that Starbucks Cup ornament too. If only it were filled with Peppermint Mocha...

I wonder if there is a Sonic Cup ornament out there somewhere...

Stephanie said...

Happy B-day Amy!!! Hope you have a great day, and here's to two year olds,...cheers! Who came up with that term, do I dare utter the truth, terrible twos???

Mama Jeannie said...

Hey, and God has blessed you with a "Flip-Flop" day in December to boot! Oh happy day! Happy Birthday Amy. I love you.

amy said...

Happy Birthday, Amy!!!! If I ever see a Sonic cup ornament, I'll pick up about 6 for you & your Sonic support group! ha, ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails