Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"I've Got Your Back, Jack."

Yesterday morning the boys stayed with my sisters while I took Allie to an appointment. Jack was to do his homework while I was gone, and my sisters had graciously offered to help him with it. Well, Sweet Jack sometimes has trouble concentrating while he is doing his school work, and Aunt Sara - Sassy, as we call her - felt the need to speak with force to encourage him to stay focused. Evidentally, Cooper was not sure if that was acceptable, and he said to his Sassy, "Hey! Don't talk to my brother like that!" We all got a chuckle out of his little 2-year-old-self standing up for his brother. I have never explained loyalty to him... I guess it is just inborn. And, honesty, I was proud to hear that he was taking care of his sibling. We could use a little more of that around here these days.

Now, respecting your elders... we'll have to talk about that one, I guess.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails