Sunday, December 30, 2007

Warning!

Tonight I am dog-sitting my brother's dog, Bogey. He is a sweet Golden Retriever, and my dog, Milly, loves it when he comes to visit. Bogey takes medicine... I'm not sure for what, but he does. So, tonight I was looking at his medicine bottle, and these are some of the things that it said...

Bogey K-9 Selke
May cause drowsiness.
Alcohol could intensify the effect.
Use caution when operating a car or dangerous machinery.
May cause dizziness.
Warning: Do not use while you are breast feeding.


I'm sorry, but that is just flat-out funny!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I guess you need to lock the liquor cabinets, hide the car keys, and don't let anyone get near his nipples!

Amanda said...

Haha, and Haha to Jenny's comment!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my word, that's funny. And funny on Jenny too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails