Monday, December 17, 2007

Help Jack With Research Project - Check.

If only all of the things on my list for today were checked off...

Jack and I had a good time looking up facts about Socrates together today. He loves to learn and actually had a few facts in mind from the lesson he had learned about Greek philosophers at school before we even got started. I was really impressed with the illustration that he drew of Socrates too.
I am so honored that I get to be a part of educating my kids. Somedays I have to remind myself of that (today was one of those days), but when I really stop and contemplate what I am doing, I am so glad that I am doing this!

On a different note... Corey is still waiting for his kidney stone to pass. They say that this process is the closest thing that a man can experience to giving birth (I'm not sure about that, but whatever...), and my urologist friend that I talked to today said that even though the kidney stone is about the size of 1/2 of a grain of rice, it feels like a lemon wrapped in barbed wire to him. Poor Corey!!! If you think about it, please pray for him.

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

I love that you have the privilege and the wisdom and understanding to teach your kids too Amy. You are a very special gift to your family to be sure.
I hate that Corey is going through this horrible pain!!! I tried to call you this morning a couple of times to see how he is doing. Tell him I am praying.

Related Posts with Thumbnails