Saturday, December 22, 2007

Rant #2

Tonight I am actually in a good mood, but I must get a few things off of my chest...

Bloggy friends... please, oh please, do not break from blogging for Christmas. There is more to write about now than ever. And I get so very sad when I click on your name in my bloggy list to see the "Sorry, I am taking a break." message. Is it really that hard to post a bit about the wonderful Christmas experiences that you are having or share a photo or two of your sweet little kids or tell the bloggy world a story of your traditions or memories? ;)

So, there it is... my plea for you to post. If even a little "I burned the pies." or "Johnny found his gifts under my bed." or "I can't wait until Christmas!" or "I won the Scrabble game today." or SOMETHING.

XOXOXOXO,
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sweet one...I truly have nothing to blog about until possibly tomorrow. What could possibly be interesting about a drive to Abilene? :-) Except Scott and I totally rocked out to a new Kirk Franklin CD! :-)

I'll try to get a blog in tomorrow, but I can't post pictures from where I'm at. I love you!

Amy said...

Oh, I'm just messing with you - and a few others... you know who you are. I just miss you! And you and Scott "rockin' out"... that's blog-worthy! ;)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I hear ya, Amy ... Christmas does not equal blogging break. Are we the only ones who get this? :)

Emily said...

I did a post just for you ;) I am going to call and check in later today. Love you sister!

Related Posts with Thumbnails