Monday, December 17, 2007

Sugar & Spice And Everything Nice


Allie has alway been a girly girl. She rocked her baby dolls and fed them bottles before she could even walk. When she was 2 or 3 she prayed at bedtime for certain dolls that she had seen at the store, and she was very specific about the baby dolls that she was dreaming of having someday. She still is. One Christmas she talked non-stop about wanting "paci-baby". Santa made her dreams come true, and she loved her "paci-baby" and never changed her name to anything else. We still have her and her companion "blue baby" in the attic. These were Allie's ornaments-of-the-year in years gone by, and I still love them as they remind me of my little doll-loving girl.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love the stories behind your ornaments. We get ornaments for the kids each year too...but not ourselves. Maybe I should reconsider that.

If I can do anything to help with kids, shopping, etc. let me know. Praying for Corey!

Related Posts with Thumbnails