Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve evening we went to our church's Christmas Eve service then we took the kids out for a nice dinner. Allie has had a few opportunities to eat at nice restaurants, but the boys have not. It was fun to teach Jack all about etiquette... he read the menu as seriously as anyone in the restaurant and even ordered a salad. When we got home, we ended the night by giving the kids their Christmas PJs. My camera battery died before I could get a picture of the kids wearing their new pajamas... they are well documented on Christmas morning though. (photos to come)




~ It is so nice to have another photographer in the family. After many years without photos together, Corey and I are starting to get to say "cheese" at the same time. Thanks Allie. XOXO

~ Merry Kissmas

~ Getting new PJs on Christmas Eve... one of our many traditions.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How precious! I love Cooper's camo tie...that's just too cute!

Emily said...

I love the pics! I am glad that it turned out to be a very merry and festive Christmas for you and your fam. We look forward to seeing you all VERY soon. Love you!!

Sara said...

How fun! I love that Jack studied the menu like he did. I love the way Cooper looks in the pic by himself...like a little man! =) Love Allie's outfit. And love that you're starting to get more pictures of you and Corey...thanks to Allie! LYLAS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails