Sunday, December 9, 2007

Trying To Get A Christmas Photo

Here are some of the many, many photos that we took on the day that we tried to get a photo for our Christmas card. As I mentioned in a prior post, it was not the easiest task I have ever had, but I got several pictures that I liked out of the deal. Not all of them were taken for the card... some were taken simply becasue we were at such a beautiful park and hey, I've got some really cute kids that I like to take pictures of. :) I've saved "the one" for a later reveal...

Me and My Man ~

I thought that it would be a neat for Corey and I to take a picture with each kid... something that we don't usually do ~



Misc. Photos ~










1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

Just catching up on your blog Amy and I loved the pics on every entry. You are really really good; did you know that? :0) Also, I have to agree... way to go Cooper on standing up for your brother! I figure Sass had her reasons for speaking with a stern voice to our sweet Jack, but I too think it's neat that Cooper cared. Hopefully Jack was able to concentrate and get his work done. Loved your 'outtake' pics too. So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails