Monday, December 3, 2007

The Sweetest Little "Big Mouth" Around


As I mentioned in the previous post, I was out for a bit yesterday. While I was gone Corey had the kids and during that time he put Coop down for a nap. After I got home, Cooper woke up, and I went to get him from his crib. I sat in the rocking chair with him, and we had a chat that went something like this...

M: "Did you have fun with Daddy?"
C: "Yes."
M: "What did you do.?"
C: " We went shopping."
M: "Where?"
C: "At Target"
M: "Oh yeah?"
C; "We got you a birthday present."
M:
C: "It was pants and a coat."
M:
C: "It was black and white."
M:
C: (in a quiet, wide-eyed, excited voice) "It's a surprise!!!"

I died laughing... so he did too. He was very proud to bring me such entertainment.

I guess that was his birthday gift to me. :)

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

That is one of the funniest stories I've ever heard. I laughed 'til I had tears. Cooper... what would we do without that little man?

Related Posts with Thumbnails