Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Case of the Missing Photos

I love blogging. I love photographs. Put them together, and I am in heaven. Since I have started this blogging adventure, the kids can't do anything without me saying, "Wait! I need to photograph that.", and they sometimes moan, "For the blog?" Sometimes, though, they say, "Take a picture of this for your blog!" Whatever the case... I am usually thinking about getting my pictures posted. I take a long time to crop them, adjust them, decide on which ones to use, etc. Once I make all of those decisions and adjustments, I go back and look at them on my blog to make sure that I like them. (I really like the one from the last post!) So, when I look back over my blog (Am I the only crazy person that does that?), I am infuriated when I see a little blue box with a ? in it! Does anyone know how or why pictures just disappear from blogger after they have successfully been downloaded (or is that "uploaded"?)?

4 comments:

Ila Brook said...

Wow! Now that's dedication! I just slap some on and call it done! :-)

Amy said...

I'm not sure if it is dedication or a bit of insanity... I did it before I blogged too. By the way, I loved the pics on your blog of the boys drinking hot chocolate!

Corey Powell said...

Yes, the answer is H.E.L.P or FAQ

Amy said...

I have tried "help", "FAQ". "googling it", and I am still at a loss. I need a computer guy to help me!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails